Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Evaluation

So apparently it has come time for me to start thinking of schooling next year. I'm not sure exactly why I've been thinking of it so much. Maybe it's partly because I've been getting all the school catalogs in the mail lately and looking what kind of books & things I would like to use. It starts me thinking how my first official year of homeschooling has changed just since August until now & how I don't want to get caught up in buying a lot of books, that as it turned out this year, I used less worksheets from.

I did want to point out one website, for some reason I just found out about: Easy Peasy All in One Homeschool. This sight is fantastic. If you are a parent who is thinking you wish you could home school but you think it would cost too much or take to much time to figure out a curriculum then check out this website! This is a complete, FREE, curriculum, this parent so wonderful prepared, a day by day curriculum from Pre K through 8th Grade. Whether you would like to use this solely or use parts of it, it is a wonderful resource. I wish I had known about it when I was starting Kindergarten at the beginning of the year, it would have taken some of the pressure off.


No comments:

Post a Comment