Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Great School Deals

I am writing this quick blog to make sure you check out some of the deals right now at Home School Buyers Co Op. This website has amazing deals on all sorts of programs and curriculum for your kids! Go under the Group Buys tab & you will see all kinds of programs, you can even sort by the grade level you are looking for. The group buys are great because the more people that buy that deal, the lower the price comes down.

I want to mention a couple things on the site right now that I am using & love!


Home Art Studio - I cannot say enough good things about this DVD. My daughter has always loved arts & crafts and I, unfortunately do not. All I do is put in the DVD & set out the art supplies needed for the lesson & the art teacher, Lindsey Volin, does the rest. My daughter gets her art class, and I don't have to do it, so we are both happy. Currently you may order the DVDs for K-5 grade level.


Dream Box Learning - This is one of the two online programs we are using right now. DreamBox learning is all math games. The thing I love about DreamBox is they don't 'box' your child into a certain grade level. They let you know upfront not to help your child at all with the program, so it can be tailored to what they know & jump off from there. They have an excellent Parent Dashboard that tells you how your child is doing and even breaks it down on what things they have accomplished in each grade level of math.

Those are just a couple of things I've been using this year, that are on sale right now. There are a few things I have my eye on to order. You can also set up reminders from their website (if you need to wait until payday like me). Make sure you check out the Home School Buyers Co Op before you buy any books, programs, or magazines for schooling!


No comments:

Post a Comment